Summary of security guidelines for Fiera Milano
• Body temperature will be checked at all access points.
• Visitors will be encouraged to register online, specifying the days they plan to visit.
• Information on prevention measures will be provided through signs and employees.
• Use of face masks will be obligatory
CLEANING AND SANITISATION OF THE PAVILIONS
• Permanent cleaning stations at the toilets
• Frequent cleaning of all common contact surfaces (handles, handrails, pushbuttons, etc.)
• Disinfectant gel dispensers in entrances, event spaces, toilets, refreshment and lounge areas.
• Air recirculation turned off
• Corridors in the pavilions will be wider to ensure interpersonal distancing.
• Food courts will be expanded
GUIDELINES FOR EXHIBITORS
• Sanitisation must be performed in the stand, either independently or through the service supplied by Fiera Milano. “Sanitisation” is defined as cleaning of common contact surfaces at least twice a day.
• Access to stands must be restricted to guarantee an interpersonal distance of at least 1 m.
• Hands must be sanitised before handling products on display (or disposable gloves must be worn).
• Face masks are obligatory when interacting with people.
• Welcome desk: in the absence of physical barriers, personnel must wear face masks and have hand sanitiser available.
• Promotional materials (exclusively within the stand) should preferably be in self-service display units.
• Specific guidelines are applicable to catering in the stand (refer to Fiera Milano guidelines).
INSTALLATION MANAGEMENT – for installers
• Stands should preferably be set up with separate entrances and exits.
• Installation should start with erection of boundary walls with other stands.
• Washable materials should be used wherever possible.
• Use of face masks will be obligatory in the fairgrounds and during all mantling/dismantling activities.