Where and When
Download the documents:
Where and When
Download the documents:
MICAM is restricted to manufacturers, distributors, agents and representatives of footwear, the leather total look and accessories for shoe shops. It takes place twice a year, in February and September, in the Fiera Milano Rho trade fair district (MI). It showcases the AW and SS collections for the following year, respectively.
The next edition will be taking place from 20th to 22nd of February 2022 with the following opening times for exhibitors: 20 February from 8 a.m. to 7.30 p.m., 21 February from 9 a.m. to 7.30 p.m., 22 February from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
To visitors will be held at the following times: 20-21 February from 9.30 a.m. to 7 p.m. 22 February from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
In collaboration with Fiera Milano, we have defined the Covid-19 safety guidelines in order to guarantee maximum safety for exhibitors and visitors during the event.
Everyone accessing the MICAM Milano trade fair (exhibitors, visitors, installers, suppliers) must be in possession of a valid GREEN PASS, that is to say one of the following requirements:
• certificate of completion of the vaccination cycle with a vaccine authorised by the EMA in Italian or English (or a certificate of administration of the first dose at least 14 days earlier – valid only within ITALY and the EU, with QR code).
• negative result of a molecular or rapid antigen test performed no more than 48 hours previously (in Italian or English);
• certificate of recovery from Covid-19 within the previous 6 months (in Italian or English).
At the entrances to the trade fair district there will be test hubs where rapid antigen tests will be available, for a fee.
Note: The Organiser strongly recommends obtaining the necessary document in advance to avoid waiting at the test hub and speed up access to the fair.
All the measures required by the health authorities for prevention of the spread of Covid-19 will be applied at MICAM Milano:
• requirement to wear a face mask at all times while indoors
• temperature check
• social distancing
• control of visitor flows in the pavilion
• hygiene and sanitisation
A complete protocol of anti-Covid measures in place at MICAM Milano will soon be available on this page.
Please note that incoming dealers from abroad must comply with the specific requirements for entering Italy applicable to their country of origin and fill in an online European digital Passenger Locator Form (dPLF).
The principal institutional web sites providing information on these topics are listed below:
How to get to MICAM
TRADE FAIR & EXHIBITION CENTRE
Strada Statale del Sempione, 28 20017 Rho (Milan)
The closest stop is Rho Fieramilano of the line 1 (red line). For more information: www.atm.it
Some lines of the Milan suburban railways (passante ferroviario), of the Regional railways (www.trenord.it) and of the National railways (www.trenitalia.com).
With Trenitalia Frecce you can reach directly Rho Fiera Milano station. Click here to consult the train schedule.
Malpensa Express train to Cadorna station and then change to underground Line 1 (red line) to Rho Fieramilano (Last stop).
Train from Malpensa T1.
Take the bus n 73 or 73x to Piazza San Babila (city center) and then change to underground Line 1 (red line) to Rho Fieramilano (Last stop).
From A7-Genoa, A1-Bologna and A4-Turin motorways: A50 Tangenziale Ovest ringroad towards Varese, come off at fieramilano.
From A4-Venice motorway: come off at Pero-fieramilano
From A8-Varese and A9-Como motorways: at the Milano Nord barrier follow signs for A4-Venice and come off at fieramilano.
A8 motorway towards Varese-Como, come off at fieramilano
A4 motorway towards Turin, come off at Pero-fieramilano
Check out www.comune.milano.it for rules and regulations regarding private car access to the centre of Milan (Area C – ZTL Cerchia dei Bastioni).
Traffic Information: Infomobility Fiera Milano – traffic updates in real time.
You can obtain your exhibitors’ passes for entry to the trade fair by registering your stand personnel on the e-service platform.
Parking passes valid for the entire duration of the event can be purchased directly on the e-service platform.
Parking pass holders can also use their passes to access the pavilions the day before the start of the trade fair, for samples introduction (vehicles up to 7.5 t).
You can also use the e-service system to register vehicles for the period of mantling/dismantling. This registration process is also required for stand builders and their vehicles.
The Fiera Milano E-service Call Centre line will be open for all Fiera Milano services:
tel.: + 39 02 4997 6822
- MICAM’s exhibitors are receiving an increasing amount of unsolicited mails from companies which ask them for the confirmation of their respective business data for the purpose of inserting the same in certain commercial listings and proposing the performance of marketing services on virtual catalogues against the payment of subscription fees. Such unsolicited misleading communication are often accompanied by texts and images similar to those used by MICAM. Upon receipt of such type of communication the recipients companies are hereby invited to duly verify the content and authenticity of the relevant source. Assocalzaturifici and ANCI Servizi S.r.l. a Socio Unico, either never authorized third parties to treat and/or process exhibitors’ data nor to use their respective distinctive signs (ex. trademarks). Fore more details please, read the communication.
- We suggest to verify the orders that have been placed during the trade fair. During the September 2019 edition we have been informed of the case of orders signed by the company Pattern SpA from Collegno (TO). However, this company was not a visitor to that edition of the trade fair. We would therefore advise you to always contact your customers before fulfilling the orders placed during trade fairs.
MICAM gives you the possibility to book all-inclusive pre-fitted stands provided by Fiera Milano.
We inform you that three options are available: SHOW (110 € per sq.m) – EXTRA (110 € per sq.m) – PLUS (190 € per sq.m).
For detailed information on customized stands, please, Click here.
Contact information for standard stands: email@example.com
Contact for customized solutions: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the promotional activities of your brand you may contact our official partner company:
Edizioni AF – contacts: Mr. Giuseppe Picco and Mrs. Elisa Trasi
e-mail: email@example.com Tel. +39 02 31912335; firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. +39 02 31912343
Shipping samples to MICAM
EXPOTRANS click here for more information.
Techical support of Fiera Milano – CUSTOMER SERVICE:
for Halls 1-3 2-4:Tel. +39 02.4997.7348/7266 – email@example.com
for Halls 5-7 6: Tel. +39 02.4997.7528/7882 – firstname.lastname@example.org
LOGISTICS – VEHICLE ACCESS OFFICE: email@example.com; tel.: +39 02.4997 7254/7862
LOGISTICS – ACCESS PASSES (during Setting up/Dismantling): firstname.lastname@example.org; tel.: +39 02.4997 6304
Services for persons with disabilities:
Download the documents: